Progressive Dairyman staff has once again pulled a list of the articles that were most well-read during November 1, 2011 through November 1, 2012 at www.progressivedairy.com.
Many of these popular articles featured video, and we’re thrilled that our YouTube channel has more than 165,000 views. Be sure to visit the links below to watch videos or read the article in its entirety.
1. Chasing a dream: One woman’s fight for a dairy farm life
2. Third nostril doesn’t bother North Carolina cow
3. Announcing the 2012 Flavor Faceoff winner!
4. Dehorning calves: A presentation by Sheila McGuirk
5. 2012 World Ag Expo Virtual Farm Tour: Tony DeGroot Dairy
6. An American look at the Chinese dairy industry
7. Consultant trains dairy producers to let robots do the work
8. 2012 World Ag Expo Virtual Farm Tour: John Verhaar
9. Questions about robots? Michigan State University facilitates farmer-to-farmer dialogue for answers
10. How to use an esophageal feeder
11. Northeast producers discuss robotic milking
12. Learn about #BullChat
13. Cool stuff we saw at World Ag Expo 
14. What's new(er) in colostrum research?
15. Online program offers dairy design, facility management tools
16. Three tips to minimize uterine health disorders
17. Child-star turned dairy vet back on camera
18. HERd management: Raising children on a dairy farm: Let them learn
19. 3 Open Minutes with Andrei Mikhalevsky
20. Think carefully before investing in automated heat detection
21. What’s happening in 2012: An outlook from extension experts
22. Fair Oaks pioneers model for expansion of biomethane use
23. Drugs, disasters and umbilical care? How a series of unlikely events changed navel treatment
24. Tour helps producers see value of crossbreeding
25. Five reasons why immediate immunity is important
Before commenting on our articles, please note our Terms for Commenting.