PD Poll Question
Most read articles
- Flies on the dairy: Why are they here, and how do we get rid of them?
- Profitable feeding programs for dairy cattle
- Two dairymen are making profits with sprout fodder systems
- Controlling abuse of workers’ compensation and disability leaves of absence
- American Agri-Women elect national officers at annual convention
|News - Latest|
|Written by PD staff|
|Tuesday, 31 May 2011 08:34|
This article was #6 in PDmag's Top 25 most-well read articles in 2011. Click here to jump to the article.
Online fans may remember the inaugural Flavor Face-Off competition in June 2010, where eight members of the Progressive Dairyman staff took on ice cream flavor personas and battled one another for reader votes. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, represented by Progressive Dairyman’s webmaster Ray Merritt, came out on top.
Voting for the first round will take place until June 14, at which point the eight winners will face-off to determine the final four, the top two and, finally, the 2011 Ice Cream Flavor Face-Off Champion. Click here to vote today to make sure your favorite reigns supreme.
Over the next two weeks, we'll also be posting features where you can learn more about two flavors going head-to-head.
Click a link below to get started: