PD Poll Question
Most read articles
- Profitable feeding programs for dairy cattle
- Flies on the dairy: Why are they here, and how do we get rid of them?
- Two dairymen are making profits with sprout fodder systems
- Controlling abuse of workers’ compensation and disability leaves of absence
- American Agri-Women elect national officers at annual convention
|News - Industry News|
|Wednesday, 26 October 2011 09:33|
EXCENEL RTU (ceftiofur hydrochloride) Sterile Suspension is now available in a 250 mL vial. This gives producers and veterinarians a more convenient size of the only treatment for metritis – that also has zero milk discard – approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The larger size allows producers and veterinarians to treat more cattle with one vial, which takes up less space on the shelf and produces less waste. EXCENEL RTU is indicated to treat acute post-partum metritis, as well as the major causes of pneumonia and foot rot, with the convenience of zero-day milk withdrawal and a short three-day meat withhold. The product is backed by the Residue Free Guarantee from Pfizer Animal Health, providing assurance that when used according to label indications, EXCENEL RTU will not cause a violative residue in milk or meat.
To keep your cows working the responsible way with EXCENEL RTU, contact your veterinarian or Pfizer Animal Health representative. Cick here to learn more about the Residue Free Guarantee and how to prevent drug residues on the dairy. PD
—From Pfizer Animal Health news release