Summary: With nearly 7,300 pageviews, our raw milk poll easily topped the list of the most well-read articles at www.progressivedairy.com. In our August 11th issue, we explained that a particular interest group, Weston A. Price Foundation, encouraged its members to vote on the poll. This campaign led to results on the poll with 4,000 votes of "yes" and 80 votes with "no." Click here to see the results.
Do you have any idea for a hot topic poll question? Email your suggestion to .
Click here to download a pdf of the latest poll question from Progressive Dairyman: Should the sale of unpasteurized (raw) milk be legalized in all 50 states? Print off and mail in the form on the pdf, or use the poll on the right hand side of your screen to cast your vote online. PD
• PD POLL: Should the sale of raw milk be legalized? [June 10]
• PD POLL: Should the sale of raw milk be legalized? [July 21]
• Weston A. Price Foundation members rally for raw milk
• Organic, raw milk producer: ‘Dead dairy is dying’
• Raw milk may pose health risk
• PD POLL: Should the sale of raw milk be legalized? [August 11]