PD Poll Question
Most read articles
- Flies on the dairy: Why are they here, and how do we get rid of them?
- Profitable feeding programs for dairy cattle
- Two dairymen are making profits with sprout fodder systems
- Controlling abuse of workers’ compensation and disability leaves of absence
- American Agri-Women elect national officers at annual convention
|News - Progressive Events|
|Monday, 19 March 2012 08:00|
The Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin has put together a jam-packed, informative two-day tour featuring some of Pennyslvania's most progressive dairies. Consider attending the April 11-12 trip through Harrisburg and Lancaster to learn why this area continues to remain in the top 50 counties for U.S. milk production.
Farm visits will include: