PD Poll Question
Most read articles
- Flies on the dairy: Why are they here, and how do we get rid of them?
- Profitable feeding programs for dairy cattle
- Two dairymen are making profits with sprout fodder systems
- Controlling abuse of workers’ compensation and disability leaves of absence
- American Agri-Women elect national officers at annual convention
|Tech Tools - Featured Blogs|
|Written by Marin Bozic|
|Sunday, 01 January 2012 00:00|
Below is an excerpt from Marin Bozic’s blog. Bozic is an assistant professor of agricultural economics at the University of Minnesota. Learn more at: http://www.marinbozic.info/
The same is true about dairy exports. In the short and medium run, they will boost prices and represent a tremendous chance to grow the business and increase volume.
Click here to read the full post.