PD Poll Question
Most read articles
- Flies on the dairy: Why are they here, and how do we get rid of them?
- Profitable feeding programs for dairy cattle
- Two dairymen are making profits with sprout fodder systems
- Controlling abuse of workers’ compensation and disability leaves of absence
- American Agri-Women elect national officers at annual convention
|News - Latest|
|Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:23|
Nelson’s 3,000-head Cowtown Holsteins is the largest dairy operation in Vermont.
University of Delaware’s UDairy Creamery
Click here to read the article on KWWL.com.
Maine’s Own Organic Milk Co.
Maine’s Own Organic Milk Co., commonly known as MOOMilk, has been written up in a number of publications lately, including the Bangor Daily News and Boston Business Journal.
The hot topic is a U.S. District Court lawsuit filed by the Orthodox Union against MOOMilk for infringing on the Jewish organization’s trademarked symbol that signifies a food has been certified as kosher.
The story, first published locally in The Times-News, has since run in other publications. (Click here to read The Times-News article.)
Interested in solar power on dairies? Click here to read Progressive Dairyman's coverage of another Idaho dairy's solar array.
Hanson County Dairy